Tuesday, October 20, 2015

My Story

I want to inspire people.
I want someone to look at me and say "because of you I didn't give up

"Guess Who Am I? 

' I'm A Future Educator ' 

Hi everyone. Thanks for visiting my blog. I'm here to acknowledge myself where my name is Mythili D/O Katheraveloo and I'm 21 years old. I'm from Perak, Malaysia. I'm doing Bachelor Of Education (HONS) in UNITAR. For your information, I'm now in the first semester of my second year in the journey towards being a passionate educator as what I had wished for before. I've been heard that being a teacher is not as easy as what people see. Anyhow, taking risk is what I prefer in this matter. Anything is possible if we're doing it in the right path. And that is my life policy too as what my mom told me since I'm a small kid. 


No comments:

Post a Comment