Thursday, October 22, 2015

My Philosophy As A Future Educator.


YEAH !!!
I'm going to be a teacher soon ! :) 


Who is a TEACHER? 

What actually teaching is? 
Is it hard to be a teacher? 
Why do some people keep on saying that being teacher is not that easy?
Will I be a good facilitator and guide for my school children? 
How can I effectively educate my school children when I became a teacher later on?

Those questions do always keep on running in my mind. As I'm going to enter the teachers' world soon, I do have my own philosophies and some plans as well on how to teach my children in future. 


Various types of teachers at school. 

There are actually many types of teachers that we may found during our school periods as what had been portrayed by above image. It happens to me too. Although many years had been passed, I still remember my old teachers. They do give impacts in my life. For instance, I love my English Language teacher more than other teachers. So, I loved that particular subject little bit more than other subjects. As a result, I usually score higher in that subject compared to others. It clearly shows that as a teacher to be, I should make my students to feel comfortable with me like how my English teacher did. That will directly lead into enhancements in their academic and also in their life as well. 

'A TEACHER TAKES A HAND, OPENS A MIND, TOUCHES A HEART AND SHAPES THE FUTURE' 

And that is my philosophy as a future educator to be. Let me discuss more about the quote above. 
An educator's role is not only to teach his or her students but also to facilitate and guide their life. This is because teachers are being the second parents for students at school. It can be said that students spend most of their time with their teachers rather than their parents. No one cannot deny that teachers influence their students. I will ensure that students learning needs are the primary focus for me. I believe that every students has his or her own abilities in academic field. Every student is special for the particular teacher. That really enhance my spirit to become an effective and understanding teacher in future. I strongly believe that students are our future. As a teacher, I will always give importance for my students' needs before making any decision. 
There is even an old sayings which sounds as below; 
'A good teacher is like a candle where it consumes itself to light the way for others'

This picture shows how important is the job of a teacher. A teacher is the main indicator for the future of his or her students. Without a teacher, there is no any other professions out there. No one can jump into their career life without finishing his or her studies. For completing his or her studies, there will be a teacher to facilitate. So, clearly it shows that above image do tells the universal truth. And no one can neither deny that statement nor arguing it. I'm pretty sure that the result of arguing the statement will lead into the failure of the argument. 

Therefore, I strongly believe that my choice of being a teacher will never meet any failure. 
And I will never ever give up in my decision. 

Thank You :)

No comments:

Post a Comment